Monday 18 April 2011

Tender of finger tip

Lately my guitar practice has had that vile air of twatfulness that comes from trying something that you used to know really well, and completely bollocksing it up. It's disheartening to say the least. However I've used a strategy to limit what I play regularly to about 15 songs and concentrating on them, rather than buggering on in a generally unfocused and unproductive way. Almost every day. It's also helped by the fact that I don't get wrist fatigue anymore (Thanks again Daisy Rock Guitars). I'm glad to say it appears to be working, and it's working to the extent that I'm even starting to start singing at the same time too. Which is great as it's something I used to be able to do quite readily and without much fear.

Another thing that helps is being around both virtually and in the real world, folk who play. It provides a great incentive to not suck!

Also my sister has expressed an interest in learning the bass....

Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment